Pages

Monday 25 April 2011

Gratitude A - Z: U

Understand - Thank you for the ability to understand, not only languages, but other people, events, lessons, generally life. I am happy and humbled that I have the ability to at least use a bit of my brain to serve some kind of a purpose. I like to watch what happens around me, and although I might not understand everything, I am aware of that, and I make a point to find out. Thank you.

Unforgetable - Thank you for all the unforgetable experiences given to me in my life, all the places I have visited, seen, felt, and remembered. All the unforgetable songs and singers that have come about in my time. Thank you for all that has ever made its mark in my life. It is what makes a person, thank you for making these events - good or bad - unforgetable... :)

Unique - I am unique, thank heavens there is noone else like me out there! Thank you for that, I am me, and I don't have to be anyone or anything else :) I have ideas, ambition, an open mind, ability to search for information and learn a lot if I really want to! :) That's me, I'm complicated and extremely happy that I will never fit into one paragraph, there's always something new about me that will surface when the time is right.

Universe - Thank you for all the discoveries made, and everything that is now a fact. There is so much more to explore, and that's is a lesson that is to be taken home... Nothing is ever fully discovered, there is always something or someone out there who will surprise me, bring out the best in me, so many more people to meet, and experiences to gather.... I like to stand with my arms lifted high above my head, eyes closed, and thinking about me and my place in the world. I have yet to make my mark :) but I am positive about what is to come, and I'm glad to embrace life. Thank you for letting me know where I am, and helping me find my own road.

Thank you!

Source

3 comments:

  1. Gratitude without Understanding is impossible ?

    RJRdaydreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices for "U". You gave them good thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome U words!
    nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete