Pages

Thursday 7 April 2011

Gratitude A - Z: F

Food - Thank you for the abundance of food, all that I ever wish for I can just go ahead and buy, it's there, no problem :) I'm happy that most of my favourites are so easy to make :)

Flat - Thank you for the place that we live in. I'm beyond happy that I don't have to live with my parents anymore :) There's enough legroom, enough space :) all good!

Fashion - I like watching, observing, it's art for me :) Thank you for the opportunity to see all those wonderful creations out there. Personally, I'm not really a fashionista, I just like standing on the side and watching everyone, from fashion-victims, to trend-setters :)

Freedom - I love the fact that I live in a free world, free country, I have free will and many many possibilities, so long as I set my mind on something, I CAN do it! freedom to choose where and how I want to live. Thank you!

Friends - Thank you to all the people that are close to my heart, that took the time to get to know me. I am difficult, and I know it, so I greatly appreciate lasting, honest and sincere friendships :)

Thank you!

Source

14 comments:

  1. Friends, food and freedom--all important! Throw in a nice flat and some fashion and life is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great selection and so many things to be grateful for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantabulous list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantabulous list :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great to recognize the things we should be grateful for, isn't it? Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and following! I am grateful for THAT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your blog makes me smile every day - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also grateful for the freedoms of this country.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's good to appreciate things!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We do have lots to be thankful for even if we don't always appreciate them. Thanks for stopping at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved reading your gratitude list today!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Bz, I LOVE gratitude lists. What a great way to do the Challenge!

    ~ that rebel, Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love what you are doing with the A-Z challenge. It's so important to remember what we are thankful for. I'm from the challenge and a new follower. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Ciderita - Thank you for stopping by

    @Samantha - haha! I like the way you sum it up! great!

    @Marie @damyan @Hart - Thank you for your kind comments

    @bonniejames - I'm so happy you like it

    @Mary @gems @J.L Campbell - I agree with you

    @BARBIE - Thank you, it means a lot to me!

    @Olivia - Thank you for your time here - I'm glad you stopped by.

    @Clara - Thank you, I sincerely appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete