Pages

Monday 4 April 2011

Gratitude A - Z: C

Cable TV - Thank you for access to all of my favourite channels,  I enjoy spending some of my time acting as a couch potato ;) and I'm really grateful that there is such a great choice of channels available!

Chatrooms - aah, this one is dear to my heart, I've met My Gentleman online in 2003... 7,5 years later... we're still going strong! Thank you that we were somehow drawn to each other out there in cyberspace!

Colour - Thank you that the world is a very colourful place, and I am here to enjoy it all! Life is great!

Celebrations - Thank you to anyone who came up with celebrating New Years, anniversaries, birthdays and such. It's a great way to look back at what changed, appreaciate it, seek new opportunities, make resolutions. I love celebrations because I enjoy choosing and wrapping gifts!

Car - Thank you for the car that we have,  I can't even begin to say how much we've already seen thanks to our car! We have done 2 major roadtrips, one - within Poland - around 2400km in 10 days called "Aquatrip" and the other one included Slovakia and Czech Republic also around 2000km.

Thank you!

from my facebook album

10 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara,
    Thanks for popping in on my blog and boy you covered some good 'c's on yours! It's so interesting how everyone has a different take on things!
    aloha
    Toby
    http://www.tobyneal.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your Cs. And I can only dream of going to the places where you've been. All the best for A-Z!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love most of your Cs except I've always been wary of Chatrooms. It's great that you met your love there!

    Denise<3

    L'Aussies Travel Blog A - Z Challenge Posts

    ReplyDelete
  4. @L'Aussies - I'm wary too, I don't go there anymore, too many perverts these days...

    @damyantiwrites - I have big dreams too, we just wanted something relatively cheap as opposed to the popular Summer locations... It turned out to be the best thing that happened to us!

    @Toby - I am also very interested in how others handle it :) I like what I'm doing, and I hope everyone feels the same about their own work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I take it you're Polish then? Do you mind me asking where do you live now? Just curious since in your "about me" you mention being born in Poland but being raised in SA...

    Anyways, I love those thankful C's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Speaking as a couch potato, I too am grateful for cable tv.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Julia - answer in email in a sec ;) on the map it's the "A" ;)

    @TS - I'm glad you agree. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think my favourite of your C words is colour. It lightens up so much of our lives, especially in our springtime garden!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't do the chatrooms, but I like the other C's!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great angle for your A to Z posts - gratitude. I like that!

    ReplyDelete