Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Exploring my choices: Gratitude or....?

.... or what? What could I possibly choose instead of gratitude, what in the world could possibly be better than this wonderful action? Why is it easier to intentionally choose to think about all the hardships in life, bills to pay, health problems?

So how about intentionally diving into gratitude head-first,  despite it all.

Should you accept the challenge - mention 5 things you are grateful for today. I decided to go one step further, and record a video, everyday for 40 days. This is huge for me, as I am camera-shy, and I don't really like speaking publicly... watch my first ever personal video, excuse the quality, I'll work on it once I get the hang of it all.



I hope I did well, keep your fingers crossed. Oh my, I'm already thinking about tomorrow's list.
Any feedback? Feel free to comment or respond to my video. Thank you!

2 comments: