Pages

Sunday 6 March 2011

Almost...

I've been a little behind with my thank you's, but that's OK. Writing them down here made me think about what I want to thank for when I am on the bus to work, home, when I'm waiting for my next lesson, washing dishes. I still will of course continue with the gratitude posts, and also plan to continue with them all through the A to Z April challenge. I have a general concept for the themes for both my blogs, but I haven't done any posts yet.

One more workday, and I'm off to see my sister :) I can't wait - thank you - time is a great gift, sometimes it flies at lightning speed, but sometimes it just appears to drag itself (in a good sense) letting me appreciate all the good to come.
Thank you world! I believe that everything happens for a reason, and a good conclusion can be drawn from each and any situation that I come across.
Well, it's time to go to sleep :)

Below, a link to my ultimate favourite song :P I've had it as my ringtone since it was possible to choose your own tune... so it's a hell of a long time, and I've never changed it, I got so used to it :) Enjoy! (btw, the first I've heard it, was in a movie with Denzel Washington - "Fallen" )

5 comments:

  1. Reading this left me a bit peaceful. I just wanted you to know. Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I was at peace writing it. *virtual hug*

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD BLOG!!! Is fantastic!!! I´m following your blog!

    Follow my blog:

    http://questoesdefutebol.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, thank you for following!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've loved that Stones song since I was a teenager. I used to sing it to my kids when they were little. Now I'll be playing in my head today.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete